Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Does Sincerity bring disappointment?

I woke up in the morning as usual but didn't go to school. I told mama that I'll have nothing more than a whole chitchat day if i am going to school. That's why she allowed me to stay at home and i promised her i will go to the society later.
I wasn't telling lie or find an excuse for myself to play truant. Since I'm not been changed to art stream, going to school before that would be a matter of wasting time.
Honestly, i prefer going to society sometimes because most of the time i enjoy myself being alone. Alone is not bad, i feel out of place occasionally in those chitchatting, gossiping life.
However, this is not the reason I absent. As what i mentioned in the previous post, I discovered that form 6 is not suitable for me. But yet, I have no idea what to choose, and i have no courage to tell my parents about this. They had done so much for my form 6 and how much they expect for my achievement? No one can guess that. Telling them that in fact all this while I'm wasting their time, i failed all my subjects would be very cruel. Being sincere is right but i feel so sorry for disappointing them.

Well, let's don't talk about that, i did some simple yoga post just now to get my body some heat (vy cold morning). My body is not flexible as in the nite so a bit pain larh but i enjoyed it, shiok one~ hahaha...
ok, that's all, start to sneeze and snivel again.... ==" ~~cold yea~

No comments:

Post a Comment