Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hence, it's no more 2010

Today is the 1st day i start to blog again.
I bet yesterday would be the worst day for the year, a turning point in between these 2 years. Em... lemme explain what had happened yesterday.
In the morning, it's unnecessary for me to rush for the work. I woke up, washed, brushed, and then took a shower. It was 1st day of the year so indeed i dressed nicely, made up myself, then went out with mama as company.
She brought me to a temple (i drove =='), then asked for my study, my super confused business. It's about whether i'm still suitable to continue my study in Form 6, or should i leave and pick the subject i want.
The most mentionable thing was, 'ji gong' received me as daughter, i knelt down and toasted to 'kai ye'.
And then 'kai ye' said about my super bad temper, my parents? (i couldn't remember all things he said)
But the most congrats news he'd mentioned, I SHOULD NOT STUDY FORM 6, i tore as i was about to leave, cuz finally, there's people who knows that.
I'm not sure if i know myself very well but i'm sure that it's is difficult for me to stay by the desk, study day and night. Form 6 students must study like that otherwise they'll have insufficient time to rush thru all their syllabus and their results will definitely end up in tears.

Back to topic, after that i went to ipoh parade, quite crowded there, cuz was public holiday on yesterday. Then, I met up with tan zhi ying, helped out in the shop for short while (only), then went out again. When i began kindled up my mama's anger, well, i was never mean to do that. Since the best phone i was using, was set to vibrate mode in long term + the big noise around, i couldn't feel and hear the call.
WELL, i start to feel tired to tell what had happened next, so everything, good or bad, let it be.
PS: I lost my best phone, the motorola V360 which borrowed from PDC. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment