Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's over and THAT'S all!

Hmm... *clear throat*

There is no need for me to confuse for the handphones matter anymore, cuz i bought iPhone! Was 3 days ago.

I went to DiGi centre with mama, in fact i aimed for Samsung Galaxy S but how bad was they have no more stocks! Hey... Please let your customers know that u dont even have this phone to sell. We had been waiting for hours! About 3 hours! Then when the queue reached us, i went to the counter and then i was informed about that. My brain has gone blank for at least 1 min, then she introduced me other phones, then she asked if i'm interested in iPhone. Sincerely, i WAS ONCE an Apple fan. Yet, the price of it is too high for me so I turned my interest to Android Phones (i still hope that it is galaxy S =(... )

So, no more phone talks for me. Whether which is good or which is bad. Cuz i got NO option anymore!

Ok, i should be going to bed right now.
Alright, good nitez and NO SWEET DREAM please~

I am gonna wake up early in the morning. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment